Saturday, December 09, 2006

Went down to church today to have a look at Children's Camp...ha ha! Wow... it just brought back some nostalgic feeling of last year's Children's camp. I remember going down to see them the next day after I got back from ozzie...ha ha! Anyway, they always seem to be doing the same thing everytime I go. That is art an craft...ha ha! Well, I guess is one of the things you can't leave out of a children's camp...ha ha! They were painting picture frames and making magnets out of pebbles (I thought they were better off being paper weights)...ha ha! I was invited to be like the judge for their final product as well...ha ha! The kids were adorable. A pity I wasn't with them from the start to know them better...ha ha! They even have a parents' night where they show off their talent. I wasn't there to watch it though. Had to go home for dinner.

Late at night, met up with Moses, Cynthia, Jacob with my brother at our favourite hang out... Lorong 5...ha ha! Caught up with them while Jacob fills us in with all the funny stuff that happened in his Army Life...ha ha! The way he speaks is still the same...ha ha! Makes people laugh no matter how bad his situation may be. Anyway, I'm proud to say he is in Officer Cadet School. Tranining hard and looking really good. I'm saying a good bod and fine muscles...ha ha ha!

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION