Monday, December 04, 2006

Just came back from Marian's place. Went there with Clarence. Met up with them and Nona for a late night drink (Clarence had chicken rice for supper) before ending up at Marian's house playing with her dogs. She has four dogs and they are the cutest and funniest bunch of dogs I seen. They are called Muffin, Munchkin, Panda and Tigger. All of them are mongrels which she adopted. Anyway, she doesn't believe in buying pure breeds and these mixed breeds does well for her. Muffin is an old folk (10 years old) and she seem to be the only normal one. Panda, is super active and is always running around. While munchkin is this little cute dog that I like to carry...ha ha! She is just so cute and adorable. I should abduct it and bring it home...ha ha! The weirdest one is the one called Tigger. I guess is because of her tiger-like stripes that she got her name. Anyway, she is this dog that is actually so shy and scared of people. She would like stand behind a wall like a little kid and peep and spy on us at the living room. Marian had to carry her to come see us. Marian had to hold her and when we were looking at her, she was just super still with her big almost teary eyes looking at us. She just looked really cute and funny at the same time. When you tell her to "Paw", she would lift up her front paw and give you a hand shake... really cute...ha ha! Next time, think I'm gonna keep a dog myself...ha ha! Hmm.. what is a good dog name? Anyone?

Before that, had dinner with my parents, my bro and Suzanne(bro's gf) at Kuishin Bo. This Jap Gourmet buffet that lives up to its name. With Alaskan Snow crab and slipper lobster on the buffet menu, it was really good. It was not a sushi buffet but every other Jap dish you can think about. From Tempuras to the Japanese Paper Steamboat, they have it all. All complete with a Jap dessert spread not forgetting the Green Tea ice cream and cotton candy. Anyway, FYI, I once told a Jap friend about this place called "Kuishin Bo" and she told me it means "People Who Like To Eat". What a good name for a restaurant like this...ha ha!

Went for a jog with Jingyi and Huiyu in the afternoon. We jogged around the stadium 7 rounds under the afternoon scorching sun. Wow... it was totally unberable for me. The sun was so hot and never have I sweat so much in such a long time. Hot and humid, feels like you are steaming lah. Was a good run, I need it, but next time I'll still choose to run around the estate where there are trees around so I won't be exposed totally to the Singapore Sun!

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION