Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Think I have some thanks which I would like to honour on my blog. Well, my birthday was about a month away but last Saturday my bunch of friends who went back to Singapore during the break decided to to celebrate for me! Well, it was a surprise alright, although it was not totally a surprise surprise, but I must say that I am very surprised by their effort and their motive of celebrating my belated birthday for me. Thank you guys and gals so much. I got a really nice NIKE jacket which I will be wearing it quite often as well as a griller. I must say, it is a really solid looking one. Apparently it wasn't that cheap at all. So yeah, gonna use it soon. Maybe will get some steak and have a grill party or something...ha ha! Not sure what to do yet but I'm definitely gonna make full use of it. Had dinner at Sizzler and really had a great time just catching up with all of them at the start of the sem.

Thanks to my Sydney/Gold Coast Roadtrip buddies too who celebrated my birthday at Surfer's Paradise. Ha ha... went to a Chinese buffet place. It was alright but they still surprised me with a tub of Baskin Robbins ice cream 'cake'...ha ha! It did fine for all of us. They got me a pair of SpongeBob Boxers and a Movie World Clap Board...ha ha! Exactly what I was thinking of getting. Then the night was followed by some free drinks at the clubs cos all my friends just publicised that it was my birthday...ha ha! I tell you, the Ozzie people here are really very hospitable. The boss of a club actually came and wished me Happy Birthday personally and told me to order absolutely anything from the bar. Ha ha.... I went for a martini. Sweet! Had a great time. Just missed those holidays at the East Coast.

Well, back to reality and back to Uni. Gonna work harder on my readings...ha ha! Cheers!

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION