Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tuesday, August 22, 2006. The date that some have kept reminding me. The day I put in my last entry for this blog. Man oh man, to think about it, was really sometime ago. And now, I'm into 2 December 2006 and I finally managed to pull myself together to put in another entry for my blog. Sorry guys and gals, for all those that have been checking in and out, thanks for you effort and support. Ha ha... it has been sometime and so many stuff have happened. But no worries, this time I won't bore you guys will all the day to day details from August. It would be a bore right? Let me start over again and see if I can keep this blog entry going... ha ha! Land Of Ozz and I'm currently back in Singapore, so nothing Ozzie to report but maybe I would just fill you all in with my daily happening and some of my thoughts througout this period of time as well. Hmm... maybe I'll just throw in some pictures too to brighten up this place.

Anyway, lots of stuff has happened over the past 3 or so months. Happy and sad, time passes and Wow... somehow I'm glad that I'm in December. Another year has almost gone by. Just remembering the times me running around school rushing projects and finishing assignments, it feels really good and relaxed now just sitting and typing out my blog. Yeah... results will be out soon and I hope everything will be well as well...ha ha!

Back in Singapore now, got some personal accomplishments to do. Hopefully can get a job to fill me in for the summer holidays. Be looking forward to meeting up with all my friends that I have yet to meet up with. So if you're free do give me a buzz and we can arrange for a coffee or something...ha ha! And hopefully, there will be some really REALLY pleasant surprises that will drop into my life this summer and exciting things to fill my time as well...ha ha! Feeling a little lost every morning I wake up...ha ha! In the meantime, you guys take care and I'll be watching my "Return of the Condor Heroes" which my dad just bought...ha ha! Cheers!

JOEL living for ETERNITY
1:02 AM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION