Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just came back from a night out in the city. What I thought will be a quiet night turned out to be quite big...ha ha! Huiqian came back from shopping and asked that we should have dinner out. So I suggested to try a new place down at East Perth. Ha ha... It is a kind of a romantic upmarket place. A good place to bring your loved ones there actually. Complements to my flatmate, Jeremy, for recommending this place. Really nice place set along a river of some sort. Imagine Clark Quay without the humidity. It's quite an upmarket place though. But a really nice place to hang out. Settled for this restaurant where most of us had some nice lamb shanks. Think my first time trying it proper and I absolutely loved it. It was great. After dinner, we decided to go to Moon Cafe to chill a little. Had some desserts and hot chocolate.

The night was not over yet. After that, dropped by Weijie's place to help him decorate his cheesecake (which he baked) for Rachel tomorrow. So got back quite late. And yeah... East Perth has my thumbs up.

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION