Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Today I walked into my flat and was surprised that I had a yellow slip requesting me to get a parcel from the admin office. I was thinking to myself... Hmm... who will be sending me parcel? I can't really think of anyone, also, I'm not expecting any parcel from home as well. Ha ha... I never received any parcel since I got here a year ago. So all these seem very exciting to me. So with much enthusiasm, I went down to the admin office expecting a surprise. And sure did I get a surprise. Up came a parcel box reading "United States Postal Service Par Avion Airmail". Wow.. a parcel from the USA and I have guessed it coming from my previous flatmate Sana! What a pleasant surprise....ha ha! I got back to my room and opened up the parcel to see what other surprises I got.

And it was a belated birthday present from my American friend!!! How sweet of her! Ha ha... And here is what I uncovered. It was like an American hamper...ha ha!

*1 Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape (6 feet of Bubble Gum)
*1 Bubblicious Bubblegum- Carnical Cotton Candy flavour
*1 Bubblicious Bubblegum- Lebron's Lightning Lemonade flavour
*2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... Yummy!!!
*1 Pop Tart... Love those especially for a quick breakfast
*1 Indians Chief Wahoo Milk Chocolate Crispie Bar
*1 Giant Slim Spicy Smoked Snack.... Beef Jerky
*1 pack of Kool-Aid-Tropical Punch flavour... Just mix with water for instant fruit juice...How cool is that!
*1 God Bless America pin up CD... Told ya is American....
*1 August edition of People magazine... Brad Pitt's on the cover
*1 2007 American Monument calendar... to take me past next year!

Ha ha... Wow... there's really quite a bit of goodies here! Gonna slowly feat and enjoy all of them. Ha ha... Thank you so much Sana! This post is for you! Lots of **HUGS!!!** from down under!!

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION