Saturday, December 02, 2006


Alright guys... I'm back again faithfully blogging my entry and keeping this thing as updated as possible. Ha ha... my 2ns Saturday back in Singapore. Today, I went down to church to see the Youth group having their "after-exams" water bomb games...ha ha! Looking them play let me think of my younger days where water bombs were the in things man (and they still are). Ha ha.... Just get a group of friends and have fun throwing water bomb at each other. Of course, it is not just throwing around lah. It is always an organised event. Like today, there were 3 teams each eith their own base. In their own base, they have sort of a stick structure which they will have to protect. While on the other hand, they have to use water bombs to topple their opponent group's structure. I can see all of them were very wet but were having so much fun...ha ha! Church is fun lah...ha ha! For me, had a chance to catch up with some of my friends which I have not really seen since I got back. Wow... so many of the youths have like grown up since like I last saw them... amazing. But yeah, it was fun catching up with all of them.

Then in the evening, met up with Cynthia, Jian Li and Moses for dinner. We were contemplating what to eat and I told them I feel like western today. So we went to this Seah Street Deli at Raffles Hotel. It was a really comfy and nice American Cafe...ha ha! Although in Raffles Hotel, the food was quite affordable. I had the Elvis Burger, Jian Li had a fried steak and Moese and Cynthia shared a huge Texas burger. We all shared Nachos. I must say the food was really good. A place I would recommend. Good burgers and they are quite filling too. A nice place to just hang out with friends...ha ha! Then, we went Rochor road to grab the famous beeancurd and the egg tarts were so great lah...ha ha! Talking to Moses make me wanna get a Digital SLR camera lah. He's always promoting to me to get one...ha ha! And I'm just that close to getting one. Ha ha.. like what he said, " A day not buying the camera is a day loss of a good shot".

The night was not over yet. Joined Ian, Tommie, Jingyi, Huiyu, Gina and Xiang at Chomp Chomp for some good old Singapore hawker food supper. Didn't really eat a lot but just some here and there. Been eating quite a bit today liao...ha ha! Anyway, we had carrot cake (black and superb), Hokkien Mee, Rojak, Kang Kong and Sting Ray(for Steve Irwin). I have to control and not eat too much when i'm back man. And have to go running too.

JOEL living for ETERNITY
10:09 AM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION