Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Weijie (Ian) and me met up with our favourite pilot and friend Andy and his wife, Siew Kuan. We all had dinner at Rice Table, Indonesian Food. The food wasn't too bad. Buffet ala carte style (see been eating too much, gotta go run tomorrow), great to have some nice rendang, chili and curry related food...ha ha! Never thought I miss Tahu Goreng so much. Tahu Goreng is a Malay dish. Basically it is Beancurd and egg mixed together and deep fried. The ones from the hawker centres are best. Golden brown and crispy on the outside, Tender on the inside.

Anyway, had a good catch up with Andy and he gave me and Ian lots of insights into our future career path. He is 100% behind Ian on him doing law as he feels that it will benefit him next time. Having both Econs and Law degree will make him more competative in the market next time. He being a pilot really makes me envy sometimes. Being able to fly from country to country on a regular basis! Man.. this is what I so wanna do. I was telling my friend the other day, if I wasn't so fortunate, I would have become an Air Steward and travel the world. Now, my parents have spent so much money sending me to Ozz to study, I guess I must have greater dreams now...ha ha! I would have become an over qualified air steward(from an academic point of view)...ha ha! But, that will always be at the back of my head. I guess coming back to Singapore this time has led me to realise that I'm a traveller or a nomad. I love travelling and changes in surroundings. I yearn for adventures! I yearn to see the world. I yearn for a jet set life! Let me have breakfast in Singapore and dinner in paris. Let me see the Taj Mahal at sunrise and shop at Hollywood Boulevard in the evening! A bowl of La Mian in Beijing and Fish and Chips in London! Ha ha ha... That will be what I call an exciting life. I'm not sure if I'll ever get tired of it. But at least now still at my youthful age, let me fly..... fly........ fly!

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we will be crusing at 30,000 ft at 800km/h. We hope you will sit back, relax and enjoy your flight!"

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION