Thursday, December 07, 2006

Today is another lazy day. Been going out a bit the past few days so thought that I should stay home today. Woke up late but at least got my enrolment done for next sem. Next sem will be exciting although looking at the units I'll be a really busy. Clifford... we have to team up again next sem man...ha ha! My mum cooked curry for dinner, it was just so good lah! We cooked together so now at least I have some tips on cooking a better curry when I return to Ozzz...ha ha! Coming back, my mum's food is still really good. After eating all the hawker food, the most delicious and healthiest stuff is still what my mum cook. Although there are no MSG, not an overdose of salt, yet it still tastes so good. All the real flavours...ha ha! Definitely to eat more of mum goodies when I'm back...ha ha! Nothing much happen today but at least there is something that made me glad...ha ha! Hope tomorrow will bring more pleasant surprises!!!

JOEL living for ETERNITY
11:59 PM

-----------------

Profile

Good Day!
JOEL in OZZZ

"Someday Someday, I will be the one Babe!"

Links

lBonnie lGermaine lGina lHuimin lHuiyu lIanz lJacob lJialing lKanghui lLouisa lLydia lSarah lShallene lSonglee lTeresa lTiffany lYanchang lHana

Tagbox

Credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION